deDETHROTTLED

Probably the Best Wallpapper Blog in the World..hehe

  • HOME
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • National
  • Politics
  • Business
  • e-Paper
  • Sains
  • Sport
  • World
  • Opinion
  • Music
  • Video
  • Download
  • Site Map
  • More
skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meet Audrey, one sweet n’ sexy college Chivette (35 Photos)

Written By froogy on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 | 7:25 PM

1
audrey lynn 10 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

Last Friday, I posted the photo below in the 'Sexy Chivers' here. There was a girl in there caught your eye to say the least. My inbox quickly filled up with 'MOAR' requests. So I emailed the Chivette and asked if she'd become our Chivette of the Week. She immediately responded that the Chivers had been so kind in the comments, she'd be happy to oblige.

Meet Audrey Lynn, a 19 year-old Sophomore at Boston University. Having spoken to her a number of times now, I think this girl is hilarious. She really doesn't take herself too seriously so if you see her in the Boston area, say hello, she won't bite. I'll let Audrey take it from here:

"My name is Audrey. I'm a sophomore at BU. I ace all my classes, get straight "B's." Work hard, play harder ;) "Sugar" is my favorite food group. I hate Kesha and Justin Bieber with the fire of a thousand angry suns. I'm kinda tall but I have really small ears and pinky toes. One of my favorite things is collecting lucky pennies. Why? Because it works. My dog Hendrix is my best friend and napping buddy (I'm a frequent napper.)

Yes, I'm a friggin' pro at making sandwiches, I even took a cooking class for it. I speak a little French and play the flute. I love to joke around, I'm a prankster, I love laughing, and I LOVE The Chive."

2
audrey lynn 23 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

3
audrey lynn 36 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

4
audrey lynn 28 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

5
audrey lynn 27 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

6
audrey lynn 32 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

7
audrey lynn 1 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

8
audrey lynn 35 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

9
audrey lynn 13 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

10
audrey lynn 33 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

11
audrey lynn 34 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

12
audrey lynn 22 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

13
audrey lynn 21 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

14
audrey lynn 20 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

15
audrey lynn 19 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

16
audrey lynn 18 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

17
audrey lynn 17 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

18
audrey lynn 16 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

19
audrey add Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

20
audrey lynn 31 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

21
audrey lynn 30 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

22
audrey lynn 15 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

23
audrey lynn 4 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

24
audrey lynn 14 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

25
audrey lynn 12 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

26
audrey lynn 11 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

27
audrey lynn 9 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

28
audrey lynn 0 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

29
audrey lynn 6 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

30
audrey lynn 5 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

31
audrey lynn 25 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

32
audrey lynn 3 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

33
audrey lynn 2 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

34
audrey lynn 26 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)

35
audrey lynn 24 Meet Audrey, one sweet n sexy college Chivette  (35 Photos)
Posted by froogy at 7:25 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Labels: College Girls, Girls, Hot Women, Sexy Chivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Recent Posts
 
Copyright © 2011. deDETHROTTLED . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Design by Herdiansyah. Published by Borneo Templates